Search

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Awesome

I was in Stockholm a couple of days ago, doing a bit of touristing. I noticed a sign that said "Viking Shop" (or similar), and was going to go in, but the door was locked. Then I noticed a piece of tape stuck to the door that said this:
"out hunting lunch".
I smiled the biggest smile for someone who's truly "living their brand". What an awesome way to communicate a message! An excellent example of "do what you can with what you have", and of how to do it brilliantly.

Thank you for stopping by Pieliekamais!

3 comments:

  1. This might be my favorite blog post ever! Spectacular. I think it's really neat too how you noticed. Like some people wouldn't even think about what it actually said, just that there was a note that it was closed. "out hunting lunch"

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! No, great observation and reflection skills before the post was created. Life consists of such small pleasures and spices but most times we go by and do not notice rhem. Thanks for stopping us and making our eyes ro see such things!

    ReplyDelete