Search

Monday, September 8, 2014

Currently reading

I am currently reading Cameron Diaz's (with Sandra Bark) The Body Book, and so far, I absolutely love it.
The Body Book by Cameron Diaz
I am so impressed with this book thus far. Inspired by Cameron, I cooked this breakfast for myself yesterday, and it kept me full, and up and running for about half a day (it was also my lunch).

Directions:
Warm some olive oil in a pan. Add chilli flakes for flavor.
Add 1 sliced zuccini. About medium heat.
Add a handful of Romantica (tiny, super fragrant, sweet) tomatoes.
Add 1 packet of canned beans (I had a mix of cannellini, kidney and a third kind), drained and rinsed.
When everything is warm and nice, add salt and pepper to taste.

I had two cheese sandwiches (with knäcke (=hard) bread) with this meal.

Absolutely delicious. I am SO excited about this book.

Thank you for stopping by Pieliekamais!

No comments:

Post a Comment